Back Daily Mail Hantavirus - from rats - caused death of man on bus in China
Search Sections 8 Apr
Close
Advertisement
Hantavirus - from rats - caused death of man on bus in China25 Mar 12:13am

Hantavirus - from rats - caused death of man on bus in China

Daily Mail
The victim died on a vehicle in Shandong as he made his way to work and was found to be suffering from hantavirus, which infected rats spread through bites, droppings, urine and saliva.
Read full story
 Like Comment
Advertisement

Comments

No comments yet...
On the top

Date settings

Today is Wednesday, April 8, 2020

+ 1 -
+ 1 -
+ 2016 -

Close

By using our website, you agree to the use of cookies as described in our cookie policy.

Accept

Daily Mail

Close